Become a member of the Jackson Hole Historical Society today!
|Benefactor||Sustaining||Contributing||Friend||Family||Individual||Senior (65+)||Student (K-12)|
|Free admission to two Museums|
|Free admission to regular programs|
|15% discount on purchases in Store|
|Chronicle newsletter with historical stories
|Free Book-see choices below|
|Choice of historic photographic 8 x 10|
To show how much we appreciate our members, when becoming a new member or renewing your existing membership, we want to give you a free book! Here are your three choices:
- And That’s the Way It Was in Jackson’s Hole, 2nd Edition by Jack Huyler
- Windows to the Past: Early Settlers in Jackson Hole by Bonnie Kreps
- Set of three:
- Soda for the Sourdoughs “Homesteading Jackson Hole” by Fern Nelson
- Jackson Hole, Crossroads of the Western Fur Trade 1807-1840 by Merrill J. Mattes
- David E. Jackson: Field Captain of the Rocky Mountain Fur Trade by Vivian Linford Talbot
- Landmarks of the Rocky Mountain Fur Trade: Two one-day self-guided tours from Jackson, Wyoming
by Pierce Olson
Stop by the Museum Store at 225 N. Cache to pick up your book ~
open Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Become a Member
JOIN the Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum, a community organization dedicated to celebrating our western heritage with both locals and visitors.
BECOME an integral part of our work to benefit the community through a wide variety of educational programs and historical exhibits.
SHARE in the excitement of our events and programs.
ENJOY benefits such as free admission to two museums, Chronicles mailed to you, museum store and program discounts, and more.
KNOW that you are helping connect neighbors, visitors, and future generations to this place we call Jackson Hole.